Okay, so I am SO not an EXTREME COUPONER !! LOL BUT I think I did pretty well for my first time ...
Here is what I got ...
Transaction #1 ----->
$5 RR WYB Gillette Fusion ProGlide or Venus Razor System at $9.99
$9.99 - $4.00 Coupon from PG 6/05
Paid $6.69 with tax and got a $5 RR, so it was like getting it for 1.69 with tax.
Transaction #2 ----->
* Joy, 12.6 oz, or Gain, 11 oz, Dish Liquid, 89¢ w/in-ad coupon (I got the max you could get, 3)
* Jif Peanut Butter 18 oz or Smucker’s Strawberry Jelly, 20 oz, $2 each w/in-ad coupon
-.55/1 Smucker’s jam, jelly, preserves or fruit spread, RP 5/22(I used *2* .55/1, making it $1.45 each, which is cheaper than the Wal-Mart brand at the same size that is about .40 more & yes, I checked LOL)
* NOW ... I screwed up & got the wrong size of the Crest Pro-Health Mouth Wash that was supposed to get me another $1 RR, but I did use a $2 off Crest Rinse, 946 mL+, PG 6/05 so I only paid $2.99 for that ... **SIGH** I really have GOT to pay more attention, but it was my first time & I was FLUSTERED ...
* Arm & Hammer 2X Laundry Detergent, 25-32 loads, $2.99 (-$1/2 Arm & Hammer Laundry detergent or 100 ct + Fabric Softener sheets PRINTABLE) ~ Makes them $2.49 each
* 1 pack of hair clippies for $3.99
So, I used my $5 RR from the first transaction & paid a grand total of : $13.84 for all of the stuff pictured above including tax. I saved $22.78.
AND on July 3rd, I scored *4* of the 88
So, I spent a total of $24.30 for over $54 worth of stuff. Not too shabby for my first try.
Anyway, I am going to be very strict about only buying stuff we use & need and not go crazy just because it's a "good deal." I am also going to set a budget aside each week for this type of shopping & stick to it. I was pretty bummed I didn't get any of the FREE Oral-B Indicator Toothbrushes ... All 3 stores I went to was out of them ...
Also, I am not sure how much CVS shopping I will be doing ... I checked out their sales this week & just didn't see anything that caught my eye or that I thought was even a good deal on some of the things that we use ... We shall see about the coming week of 7/10 ... But so far, I like Walgreens MUCH better ...